About Our Zip Screen Products
Zipscreen alfresco blinds offer protection from the sun (including UV rays), rain and wind. The zLOCK technology provides a complete seal along the edges, allowing you to shut out insects and debris.
With a motorised or manually controlled crank gear or spring, you can enjoy nature in complete comfort with these sleek, stylish sunshade blinds.
Key features include:
- Fully-enclosed, stylish square box cassette
- Seamlessly integrates into existing outdoor decor.
- Protection from sun, insects and rain
- Range of control options
- Hardware can be powder-coated to suit your decor
Benefits of Getting a Zip Screen
Whether you opt for motorised or manually controlled crank or spring operation, Zipscreen outdoor patio blinds make all-weather entertaining effortless. The simple yet stylish design can integrate seamlessly with any home, office or outdoor area.
Being custom-made to fit and featuring self-aligning side channels, you can use Zipscreen as pergola blinds, external roller blinds for windows, and even out of square areas – anywhere where insect, wind and sun protection is needed.
You can choose from a range of different fabrics for your shade cloth blinds. Opt for complete privacy with a blockout screen, or choose a mesh fabric to maintain a view of your outdoor surroundings. A popular option for cafes is industrial-strength PVC, a hardwearing option that provides completely clear views. Speak to your supplier about your preferences.
The hardware components of Zipscreen all weather blinds include:
- An optional enclosed square cassette box
- Slimline brackets
- Unique self-aligning 26 mm wide side channels with a flat and grooved dual surface
- A bottom strip that reduces gaps at the bottom of the frame
- Flat weight bars in various designs
- The all-important hidden z-LOCK function, ensuring no gaps between the fabric screen and side channels, whilst providing a secure guided movement that won’t blow out in the wind
- An integrated feeding funnel and hidden top stop, allowing fastener to be feed through into side channel easily as well as ensuring the blind comes to a stop at the highest point.